Header Ads

AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Time Table/Intermediate Exam Time Table 2014

AP Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh has declared the Time Table for Intermediate Public Examination (IPE) for the Academic Year 2013-2014. The Board of AP Intermediate First Year and Second Year Examination has scheduled the Time Table of Intermediate First year from 12th March 2014 and Intermediate Second Year Examination has scheduled from 13th March 2014. Considering all types of National Examinations which are going to be held in 2014, the Intermediate Exam Time Table is prepared with the approval of Chairman of the Board of Intermediate Education & Hon'ble Minister (SE) Government of Andhra Pradesh.



The students can go through the Examination Time Table is given below:
The Time Table given is a consolidated Time Table for all the Groups of Intermediate.



DATE of Exam (2014)
Intermediate First Year (Subject)
Intermediate Second Year (Subject)
March 12th
First language English
-
March 13th
-
First language English
March 14th
Second Language
-
March 15th
-
Second language
March 17th
Mathematics Paper-IA
Botany Paper-I
Civics Paper-I
Psychology Paper-I
-
March 18th
-
Mathematics Paper-IIA
Botany Paper-II
Civics Paper-II
Psychology Paper-II 
March 19th
-
March 20th
-
Mathematics Paper-IIB
Zoology Paper-II
History Paper-II
March 21th
Physics Paper-I
Economics Paper-I
Classical Language Paper-I 
-
March 22th
-
Physics Paper-II
Economics Paper-II
Classical Language Paper-II
March 24th
Chemistry Paper-I
Commerce Paper-I
Sociology Paper-I
Fine Arts, Music Paper-I
-
March 25th
-
Chemistry Paper-II
Commerce Paper-II
Sociology Paper-II
Fine Arts, Music Paper-II
March 26th
Geology Paper-I
Home Science Paper-I
Public administration Paper-I
Logic Paper-I
Bridge Course Maths Paper-I
(For B.P.C Students)
-
March 27th
-
Geology Paper-II
Home Science Paper-II
Public administration Paper-II
Logic Paper-II
Bridge Course Maths Paper-II
(For B.P.C Students)
March  28th
Modern language Paper-I
Geography Paper-I
-
March 29th
-
Modern language Paper-II
Geography Paper-II

No comments